Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SDC 165 - One Stamp

Hello all, welcome to another new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog. 
Our hostess for this challenge is Samantha and she is challenging us to use only ONE stamp.
This one will be difficult, all the Stampotique stamps are so cool and it's tough to only use one 

For this challenge I went small and decided to make an ATC. The perfect size for one stamp.
I used Stampotique Stamp

Whisker Monster with Sign - By artist Kira Nichols

I made my background using Tim Holtz distress paints adding a few stencils and paint marks and a bit of wash tape


This monster is one of my favorites because I can write whatever I want to write inside his sign. I just love him
Thanks for coming by and enjoy your day
Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used on this ATC, Claudine. Whisker Monster looks very happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right in that Whisker Monster is the perfect size for an ATC, and, in the case, for your message, too! Great interest and texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Claudine! Loving the Whisker Monster, must put him on my list to buy, a wonderful ATC, great colors and textures -:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm staring to pay more attention to backgrounds--this one is awesome! The monster is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is an adorable monster! Love your background, so nice!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Claudine so happy, and it makes me happy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ATC Claudine, made me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete